Most of them are lying in your kitchen right now!
We are what we eat , and going by popular research our weight loss is determined seventy percent of what we eat and thirty percent by our exercise regimen. Food that boosts our metabolism can play a crucial part in determining an effective diet plan to help shed off those kilos faster to a thinner and more fabulous looking you.
1. Oatmeal : Oatmeal in breakfast is a great way to boost metabolism and aid weight loss. Eat some for breakfast , as a snack or make oats rotis for dinner.
2. Green Tea : Packed with anti-oxidants , this refreshing drink can be found in all our homes and is great for the metabolism. Have a cup before your meals for an even greater effect.
3. Yogurt : Always a part of the balanced Pakistani diet , yogurt is full of calcium and protein , gives you energy and helps build lean muscle. It is also great for debloating and healthy digestion to aid weight loss.
4. Almonds : This super charged nut can be found in almost all our kitchens and makes for a healthy and tasty metabolism boosting snack. Being rich in protein they also help the body to burn calories . Sprinkle some into your salads and smoothies for a tasty pick me up as well.
5. Coffee : Known in ancient times as drink of the gods, caffeine rich coffee can help give energy , curb hunger pangs and boost the metabolism. It is most effective when consumed black without any milk or sugar.
Latest posts by Amna Kazi (see all)
- Why Is The Arsenal Football Club So Special? - 07/06/2018
- Punjab & Sindh Govts. move to ban Careem and Uber Car Services - 31/01/2017
- 5 Really Small Everyday Problems That Are Frustrating AF - 25/01/2017