Home Remedies For Hair fall
According to the saying, your Hair fall is your health barometer. Excessive hair loss can be a troubling scene for any individual. However, if you have good and easy remedies you can control the problem.
The following are some natural homemade remedies instead of using chemical products:
An egg is rich in sulphur, zinc, and protein that help to grow hair faster. To prepare the mask:
- Add egg white with 1 teaspoon of olive oil and honey
- Mix it and apply it to your hair.
- Rinse it with shampoo after 20 minutes.
It consists of protein and essential fats in it prevents hair fall.
- Grate medium-sized coconut and simmer it in a pan for 5 minutes.
- Apply it to your hair.
- Rinse it with your shampoo after 20 minutes.
Beetroot is rich in vitamin C and B6, manganese and potassium. All these elements are healthy for your hair growth.
- Boil 7-8 beetroot and grind it with 5-6 henna leaves.
- Apply the paste to your hair and rinse it with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
Aloe Vera is an effective ingredient for preventing your hair fall. It also very helpful for scalp itching.
- Extract the pulp of Aloe Vera stalk.
- Apply it on your scalp and hair for 45 minutes.
- Rinse with water. And apply twice a week for better results.
Onion contains the antibacterial property which helps to fight against the scalp infection. And sulphur in it helps to circulate blood to a hair follicle.
- Extract onion juice by grinding the onion.
- Apply on scalps using cotton balls.
- Rinse it after 20-30 minutes. Apply this once a week.
Blend of Essential Oil
The essential oils are very healthy for your hair growth and nourishment. Each oil has their own benefits.
- Add Olive oil and Argan oil with a carrier oil (coconut oil).
- Add one tablet of Vitamin E in a mixture of oil.
- Apply to your hair length and roots.
- Rinse it with a mild shampoo. Repeat this once a week.
Try it. We will be eager to know your feedback.