The government of the Saint Lucia on Monday has made an announcement about the recent changes in the oil and gas prices across the nation. Notably, Saint Lucia government authorities are making these changes while keeping in mind about the recent changes in the international oil prices and the application of the government of the modified market pass-via petroleum pricing mechanism.
The Saint Lucian government has announced a change, which added as follows, “The retail prices of kerosene and the LPG 100 lb cylinder has changed.”
It has further made addition adding that, “The retail prices of the diesel, gasoline, and the Liquified Petroleum Gas (LPG) 20 and 22 lb cylinders remains unchanged.”
However, as per the government, the recent changes in price will be coming into effect from Monday, i.e. January 30, 2023.
The list of the recent changes is as per follows:
- Gasoline remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- Kerosene decreased from $3.14 to $2.97 per litre or $14.26 to $13.51 per gallon
- Diesel remains unchanged at $3.74 per litre or $17.00 per gallon
- 20 Pound Cylinder (9.07 kg) remains unchanged at $43.27 per cylinder
- 22 Pound Cylinder (9.98 kg) remains unchanged at $47.60 per cylinder
- 100 Pound Cylinder (45.36kg) decreased from $277.30 to $$264.84 per cylinder
- The 20 lb cylinder (9.07kg) is being subsidized at $9.70 per cylinder and the 22 lb Cylinder (9.98kg) is being subsidized at $10.67 per cylinder.
The public is informed that the next adjustment of the retail prices of fuel products will be on Monday, February 20, 2023.