Everyone dream of a toned belly and wants to shed some extra fat from there. If you’re also one of them? then try plank. Plank ain’t just an exercise it’s a yoga pose too. An efficient yoga pose which is not only vital for core-conditioning, but it will also work for your hamstrings, improves balance & proper posture of your body. It’s the best abdominal exercise for a toned belly and gives you the ability to lifts weights, gives you the six-pack look, a good butt & strong back, flexible muscles, an improved mood. If you do it in the morning it will give you an enhanced metabolism for all day long, It’s an excellent way to challenge your body even while you’re sleeping .
Doing plank regularly will burn many calories than other abdominal exercises.
How to do a plank?
- Get yourself in a pushup position.
- Begin with your forearms and toes.
- Make a straight line of your spine.
- Squeeze your glutes.
- Squeeze your belly-button towards your spine.
- You should be looking at the floor or your wrists.
- Relax your head.
- Breath inhales and exhales steadily.
- Keep your body tight.
- Don’t sink in the shoulders.
- Don’t lift you butts high keep your spine straight.
Now, how to improve your plank timings gradually?
Practice makes a man perfect: try to do it 3-4 times a day. Do try to hold the position for at least 10 seconds longer each time.
By practicing daily plank, you’ll be the plank superman. So devote 10 minutes of your day to plank and see the difference in your body & life.